HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 Wireless Photo Printer
HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 Drivers, Software, and Setup | HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 is the colour of Wireless Photo Professional printers up to 50% more cost-efficient per page than other printers; you’ll get excellent value for frequent printing. You can print fade resistant, water and smudges, using HP Officejet ink. OfficeJet Pro 8100 Provides ISO printing up to 20 ppm in black and 16 ppm, using a more efficient individual ink.
OfficeJet Pro 8100 with the print from tablet and mobile and network connectivity is easy enough; you can use HP ePrint now print from anywhere and anytime virtually. Connect to your network wirelessly or by using Ethernet, even directly to your PC with Hi-Speed USB. OfficeJet Pro 8100 provides printing quite easily from smartphones with HP print applications. This type supports HP ePrint now with AirPrint.
OfficeJet Pro 8100 provides excellent two-sided printing. Makes it easy for you to print with the control panel and graphic design that is very easy to pair. Print without limit to two-sided flyers for brochures, up to beautiful business photo prints. You can use and save up to 50% less energy than lasers with this ENERGY STAR qualified printer. Save paper up to 50% for printing, plus using automatic two-sided printing. See Also: Hp Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Driver & Software Downloads
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter series – N811 Full Feature Software and Driver||28.8|
|HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter – N811a/N811d Firmware||OJP8100_R1545A_R1547B|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||126.96.36.19960|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||5.1.1.004|
How to Setup Wireless HP Officejet Pro 8100
Printer HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter – N811a/N811d using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from the above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter – N811a/N811d printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter – N811a/N811d software installed successfully
How to Install Driver HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter – N811a/N811d for MAC OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter – N811a/N811d Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.