HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Wireless Printer Review
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7 – The HP Officejet Pro 8720 is an all-in-one color inkjet printer, scanner, facsimile machine, and photocopier whose large size unabashedly dominates any work desk it sits upon. It performs well in the majority of areas, and also its large touchscreen control panel was a favorite among our testers. Mainly, it can produce excellent quality graphics, as well as does so with the most affordable color printing prices we encountered. If you’re primarily printing color graphs or infographics, the Officejet Pro 8720 will serve you well.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Features
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 is one of the greatest A4 inkjet multifunction printers (MFPs) we’ve assessed. That’s mostly down to an unusual printer layout where the paper is ejected far from you into a 150-sheet tray (most inkjets print towards you). The leading portion likewise has a flatbed scanner with a 50-sheet automatic file feeder (ADF).
But that enables the OfficeJet Pro 8720 to provide the functions needed by a hectic little office, with HP declaring a4 black print speeds of as much as 24 pages per minute (ppm), as well as 20ppm for color. The paper tray holds 250-sheets, yet if you require to increase you can include one more paper tray for a 500-page total. The OfficeJet Pro 8720 also sustains wired and even wireless networking, as well as a USB host port for walk-up print and also can work.
These relatively minor grumbles aside, there’s a lot to such as regarding the OfficeJet Pro 8720. It’s a specifically rapid printer, supplying our black text examination at 21.4 pages per min (ppm), and also at top draft quality getting to 25.4 ppm– faster than HP’s declared speed. Colour prints were remarkably fast, as well: its 8.6 ppm on our graphics-heavy test is well above standard. Luckily, this rate doesn’t come with the price of top quality: the black message was crisp and also dark, and graphics were solid and without apparent grain or spotting– although we did spot a small amount of bleeding through on our 80gsm test paper.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers||40.12|
|HP Universal Fax Driver for Windows||1.0.321|
|HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software||8.1.3713|
How to Setup Wireless HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer series
Printer HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer series using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer series printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer series printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer series printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer series software installed successfully
How to Install Driver HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer series for MAC OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer series Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.