HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 All-in-One Color Photo Printer Driver Downloads
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 Excellent office printers are still a requirement no matter just how mobile, cloud-based and electronic services are obtaining. The trouble, of course, is discovering a reliable printing option that’s all set for your mobile requirements. If you’re on the roadway, getting connected to your office printer isn’t always very easy or possible. Depending upon the age of your printer, obtaining connected might call for placing the remainder of your day on hold, coming back to the office as well as connecting in physically.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 Features
The HP Officejet 8630 print color at a price of 16.5 pages per minute (ppm), and black and white at 21 ppm. If you have an NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet computer, then you can print to this device very quietly, as well as a cordless and ethernet arrangement are offered. The HP Officejet Pro 8630 will scan documents at as much as 14 photos per minute; it’ll copy on one or two sides as well as will undoubtedly print two-sided paper out at a price of 10ppm in black and white as well as 9 ppm in color.
The excellent print location for the device is 209 x 349 mm, at an optimum print resolution of 1200 x 1200 optimized for printing, and an optimum dpi of 4800 x 1200 dpi for a print copy. Photocopier resolution is up to 1200 x 600 DPI for black text and likewise for color. Scan resolution rises to 1200 dpi, or 1200 x 1200 dpi, and fax resolution is a max of 300 x 300 dpi for black as well as 200 x 200 color. It’s a 24-bit scanner with an automatic document feeder with an ability of 50 sheets of picture paper.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP Officejet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|ImportantHP Officejet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers||32.3|
|HP Universal Fax Driver||1.0.246|
|HP Officejet Pro 8610/8620/8630/8640/8660 Firmware Updater||1828A|
How to Setup Wireless HP Officejet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One Printer
Printer HP Officejet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up HP Officejet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One Printer printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP Officejet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One Printer printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP Officejet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One Printer printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP Officejet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver HP Officejet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP Officejet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.