HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Driver, Setup, and Software Download | Professional will produce less than laser colors: you will see professionals on every page, using genuine HP pigment ink for live, long-lasting printing. You can set the speed for success with super fast printing speeds up to 19 ppm black-and-white and 14.5 ppm colors.
OfficeJet Pro 8610 Prints on your requirements: Enable secure wireless printing from mobile devices. You may not need a router or access to a local network to do so. Printing photos, documents, and more will be very easy when you travel, you just need to use HP ePrint. Next set a new pace for productivity: Manage all tasks and apps for accessing very easily just by tapping and swiping on the 2.65-inch touchscreen (6.75 cm). OfficeJet Pro 8610 speeds for success with a fast double-sided printing of text documents and unlimited color marketing materials.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Specifications:
- Print speed black ISO Laser comparable: Up to 19 ppm.
- Print speed black draft: Up to 31 ppm.
- color ISO Laser comparable: Up to 14.5 ppm.
- color draft: Up to 31 ppm.
- Recommended monthly page volume: 250 to 1,500 pages.
- Paper handling input, standard: 250-sheet in
- put the tray, 35-sheet ADF.
- Paper handling output, standard: 150-sheet output tray.
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scan resolution, optical: 1200 dpi.
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25%−400%.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers||32.3|
|HP Universal Fax Driver||1.0.246|
|HP Officejet Pro 8610/8620/8630/8640/8660 Firmware Updater||1828A|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||18.104.22.16860|
How to Setup Wireless HP Officejet Pro 8610
Printer HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from the above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.