HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer Driver Downloads
The HP Officejet Pro 8610 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer with Fax offers you a specialist quality picture and also paper printing, plus a range of various other vital office functionality. This all-in-one HP printer enables you to produce high-quality documents along with photos with crisp, sharp and dynamic color. You can also copy, scan and fax files while automatic two-sided printing gives a lot more residence and office benefit. Home and to business pleasant, the Officejet Pro 8610 permits you to print double-sided flyers, borderless photos, brochures, and various other advertising and marketing products with ease.
HP OfficeJet 8610 Features
The HP Pro 8610 Printer is hefty, reliable equipment. Its scanner and auto-document feeder are way past other inkjet printers. The lid is thick and sturdy, not thin and lightweight like a few different models. The aid system holds the cap almost upright. Configuration is simple as well as will certainly take less than 30 mins.
This printer will undoubtedly connect to a USB, Ethernet, or WIFI. It does not lose its setups when you shut it off or disconnect it. The touchscreen is an ethical dimension and works well, displaying a reasonable menu. Although it’s just three colors, it does an excellent job on images. The paper tray holds a complete ream of paper, and also it spits out duplicates quickly. The printing rates are quick– up to 19 ppm for black and white, 14.5 ppm for shade prints.
Copying can be done on the flatbed or the sheet feed, the latter works for more prominent papers, the former when copying from books and magazines. Scanning can be initiated from either the maker or the PC both function well with Scan to USB useful when at the machine and also you intend to scan safely straight to a memory stick.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers||32.3|
|HP Universal Fax Driver||1.0.246|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||220.127.116.1160|
How to Setup Wireless HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer
Printer HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.