HP Officejet 6500 Printer Review & Driver Downloads
HP OfficeJet 6500 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7 – The Officejet 6500 Printer was introduced in 2009, as well as since then; the office-centric printer market has altered substantially with the intro of brand-new business lines from all the significant printer makers since then, consisting of HP.
HP OfficeJet 6500 Features
The Officejet 6500 Wireless (E709n) can connect over USB, Ethernet or Wi-Fi. An automatic paper feeder and automatic duplex system come as standard on the cordless variation. The incorporated media card reader supports SD, xD, MMC as well as Memory Stick removable media but we would have liked to see CompactFlash and PictBridge USB assistance also.
The HP 6500 printer can do everything. Like various other all-in-ones, this printer can print, scan, copy, and also fax. According to HP’s spec sheet, it can print up to 32 web pages per minute grayscale and also up to 31 web pages per min shade. Color print resolution depends on 4,800 x 1,200 dots per inch. The Officejet 6500 Wireless (E709n) inkjet multifunction takes an average of 24 seconds to print the first web page of draft files, and prints both draft mono and color files at a speed of 17.3 web pages per mins. Typical mono documents print at 9.5 ppm while color documents at regular top quality print at 5.9 ppm. HP OfficeJet 6500 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP Officejet 6500 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|HP Officejet Full Feature Software and Driver||14.8.0|
|HP Officejet Enterprise Driver – Software and Driver Removal Utility||14.8.0|
How to Setup Wireless HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer
Printer HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer – E709a using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer – E709a printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer – E709a printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer – E709a printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer – E709a software installed successfully
How to Install Driver HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.