HP DeskJet 5740 Color Inkjet Printer
HP OfficeJet 5740 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7 – HP’s Officejet 5740 is primarily the fantastic looking Envy 5640 inkjet multifunction outer (MFP) with a fax modem and a portable, 25-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF). It’s not quite as sleek, however, has similar color touchscreen controls and also the very same excellent develop high quality: the scanner tilts up on heavily-damped joints to approve accessibility to the ink cartridges, while the USB, as well as SD card slots, are concealed behind a cool revolving door.
Easily print papers and images from all your mobile phones whether in your home, work or on-the-go. Wired as well as cordless network connectivity, as well as NFC touch-to-print, let you stay linked to your mobile phones as well as an Internet-connected notepad. The speed with multipage copy, scan and fax jobs for residence as well as job jobs with this smooth, sophisticated HP Officejet e-all-in-one that sustains the needs of active family members. Create spectacular, lab-quality images and laser-quality records easily.
- This sophisticated e-all-in-one prints laser-quality documents and lab-quality photos with features to help you stay productive.
- The easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet with or without a router or local wireless network.
- Start printing and organizing quickly with the easy setup from your smartphone, tablet, or PC.
- Easily connect to your local network and the Internet wirelessly or using the Ethernet port.
- Print from your iPhone, iPad, Android-based mobile devices, Amazon Kindle Fire and many more.
- Print documents with vibrant, professional color and sharp, laser-quality text perfect for any occasion.
- Quickly copy, scan, and fax multipage documents hands-free with the 25-page automatic document feeder.
- Walk up, edit, and print photos and documents right from the 2.66-inch (6.75 cm) touchscreen.
- Save paper and conserve resources consume up to 50% less paper with automatic two-sided printing.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP OfficeJet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|HP Officejet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers||40.11|
|HP Officejet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update||1830A|
|HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software||8.1.3713|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||22.214.171.12460|
How to Setup Wireless HP OfficeJet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer
Printer HP OfficeJet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up HP OfficeJet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP OfficeJet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP OfficeJet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP OfficeJet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver HP OfficeJet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP OfficeJet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.