HP LaserJet P1006 Printer Review & Driver Downloads
HP LaserJet P1006 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7 – The LaserJet P1006 is just one of the smallest desktop computer printers around, determining 194x347x305mm merely, although it takes up a little bit more room with its paper tray extended. Like a lot of personal mono lasers, it’s not created for specifically heavy use, with an optimum month-to-month task cycle of 5,000 web pages, which typically translates to the advised method of between 500 and also 2,000 pages regular monthly. This is a fair bit less than the priced quote maximum responsibility cycles for a lot of mono laser tools.
HP LaserJet P1006 Features
Get piece de resistance and also outstanding worth with the HP LaserJet P1006 Printer. Be extra efficient with fast print rates and also less-wait for a very first printed web page with Instant-on technology. Its small chic style fits quickly on your work desktop. Meet your efficiency needs with fast speeds of as much as 16 ppm, a 266 MHz CPU and 8 MB of memory. Get a quick initial web page of PowerSave setting with no-wait Instant-on technology. This elegant printer’s compact dimension quickly fits on the desktop.
Develop top quality documents with 1200-dpi beneficial outcome top quality. Accomplish specific details and clear text with HP’s sophisticated toner solution. Paper managing includes a 150-sheet input tray and a 10-sheet multipurpose tray for particular media. Enjoy simple as well as reliable printing with helpful functions like a cancel button, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity as well as a smart print cartridge that makes certain regular print high quality and integrity and also materials are effortless to install as well as change.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP LaserJet P1006 Printer Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|HP LaserJet P1000-P1500 Hostbased Plug and Play Basic Driver||20130415|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||5.1.1.004|
How to Setup Wireless HP LaserJet P1006 Printer
Printer HP LaserJet P1006 Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up HP LaserJet P1006 Printer printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP LaserJet P1006 Printer printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP LaserJet P1006 Printer printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP LaserJet P1006 Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver HP LaserJet P1006 Printer for MAC OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP LaserJet P1006 Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.