Hp Laserjet 4000tn Review & Installation Without CD
Hp Laserjet 4000tn Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – alaTest has actually collected and also examined 15 evaluations of HP LaserJet 4000TN. The average ranking for this item is 4.0/ 5, compared to an ordinary ranking of 4.0/ 5 for various other Printers for all testimonials. Some have doubts about the functionality and also rate, yet there are some mixed comments concerning the performance.
Hp Laserjet 4000tn Features
Hp Laserjet 4000tn dedication to sensible, making it possible for advancement has actually made it the sector criterion in laser printing for over 13 years. Key Features: -Technology (Detailed); Laser -Output Type; Monochrome Printer -Printer Type; Workgroup Printers -Max Resolution (BW); 1200 x 1200 dpi Black Print Speed; 17 ppm -Platform; COMPUTER Technical Features: -Duplex Printout; Optional -Monthly Duty Cycle; 50,000 – 99,999 (Medium Workgroup) Media: -Media Type; Envelopes – Labels – Plain Paper – Transparencies -Total Media Capacity; 600 Sheets -Media Path Type; Curved
We purchased it as well as installed it in June as well as it frequently jams and also hold-up printing. We attempted different paper and also it still would not change the obstructing situation. However, customer service was prompt within 48 hrs and also technicians are very great to deal with. At some point, we were experiencing various other problems with the printer so they replaced it for us with a new one, its working so far however we will see. I would purchase from Seller once more since they had excellent customer care.Hp Laserjet 4000tn Printer Driver & Software Downloads for Windows & Mac
Hp Laserjet 4000tn Specifications:
- Print, Scan, Copy
- 600 dpi Black, 1200 dpi Color
- 7.5 ppm Black, 4.5 ppm Color (ISO)
- Wi-Fi, AirPrint, ePrint
- Scan Resolution 1200 dpi
- Scan to PDF
- 5 cpm Black, 3 cpm Color
- Borderless Printing Up To 8.5 x 11″
- Up to 20 ppm Black Print Speed
- 16 ppm Color Print Speed
- 600 dpi Black Print Quality
- 4800 x 1200 dpi Color Print Quality
Compatibility & System Requirements:
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
How to Install Driver Printer Hp Laserjet 4000tn for Windows:
1. Download and install arrangement data of particular Hp Laserjet 4000tn Printer Driver from the above-recommended web link.
2. USB cable to connect to the printer.
Step to Install Driver Printer Hp Laserjet 4000tn using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up Hp Laserjet 4000tn printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between Hp Laserjet 4000tn printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the Hp Laserjet 4000tn printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Hp Laserjet 4000tn software installed successfully
How to Install Driver Printer Hp Laserjet 4000tn for MAC OS X:
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
Hp Laserjet 4000tn Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver
Hp Laserjet 4000tn Full Driver & Software Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
Hp Laserjet 4000tn Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For Mac
How to Install Driver Printer Hp Laserjet 4000tn Using the Wireless Connection:
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.