Hp laserjet 3055 Review & Installation Without CD
Hp laserjet 3055 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The LaserJet 3055 lets you resize your copies from 25% to 400%, and also its 1200 dpi scanning guarantees your copies will certainly be as crisp as the originals. The fax system offers you 300 dpi halftone clarity, with 3-second page transmission, as well as 120-speed dial memory. The 50-sheet automatic paper feeder permits you to print bigger documents without needing to lose time standing by the device!
Recommended : Hp LaserJet Pro CP1025 Printer Driver & Software
Hp laserjet 3055 Features
Bought this as a replacement for an HP 3055 all in one that I’ve had for years with no troubles. Only problem was that the brand-new pc has microsoft VISTA, which -hp- (several years after stopping the 3100) doesn’t support under VISTA.
This was an excellent replacement, with all sorts of functions that the old Ain1 really did not have. Only “unfavorable” comment is that it is a little bit much more noiser compared to the old printer, but that is well compensated by the boost in speed. One more actual plus is that it can be set up as a “network printer” as opposed to simply a “shared printer” under windows.Too brand-new to speak about dependability, however I am anticipating as great a printer as I had in the old 3055.
Our specialists examination thousands of items in our laboratories yearly, but we have yet to fully examine this product. Nonetheless, we have evaluated most of its rivals. Please have a look at our The Best Right Now section to see the very best printers we’ve checked. Hp Laserjet 3055 Printer Driver & Software Downloads for Windows & Mac
Recommended : Hp Laserjet P2050 Printer Driver & Software Downloads
Hp Laserjet 3055 Specifications:
- Print, Scan, Copy
- 600 dpi Black, 1200 dpi Color
- 7.5 ppm Black, 4.5 ppm Color (ISO)
- Wi-Fi, AirPrint, ePrint
- Scan Resolution 1200 dpi
- Scan to PDF
- 5 cpm Black, 3 cpm Color
- Borderless Printing Up To 8.5 x 11″
- Up to 20 ppm Black Print Speed
- 16 ppm Color Print Speed
- 600 dpi Black Print Quality
- 4800 x 1200 dpi Color Print Quality
Compatibility & System Requirements:
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
How to Install Driver Printer Hp Laserjet 3055 for Windows:
1. Download and install arrangement data of particular Hp Laserjet 3055 Printer Driver from the above-recommended web link.
2. USB cable to connect to the printer.
Step to Install Driver Printer Hp Laserjet 3055 using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up Hp Laserjet 3055 printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between Hp Laserjet 3055 printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the Hp Laserjet 3055 printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Hp Laserjet 3055 software installed successfully
How to Install Driver Printer Hp Laserjet 3055 for MAC OS X:
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
Hp Laserjet 3055 Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver
Hp Laserjet 3055 Full Driver & Software Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
Hp Laserjet 3055 Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For Mac
How to Install Driver Printer Hp Laserjet 3055 Using the Wireless Connection:
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.