Hp LaserJet 1010 Review & Installation Without CD
Hp LaserJet 1010 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Constructed of an easy white plastic with black plastic accents, the style of the HP DeskJet 1010 is inoffensive. When the paper trays are not open, the conical rectangle-shaped box layout really feels a bit underwhelming, however since the DeskJet 1010 does not had a flatbed scanner or added capability on top of printing, the system inhabits very little space on a cramped workdesk.
Recommended : Hp Laserjet 1020 Printer Driver & Software Downloads
Hp LaserJet 1010 Features
If you need a tiny and also exceptionally reliable black and white only printer, then the HP LaserJet 1010 has actually been made with you in mind. This small equipment will whirl away silently finishing those paper heavy jobs you might have to perform perhaps at the end of the month for book-keeping objectives. The HP LaserJet 1010 will deal with visual work with great detail also, if you do should include the weird picture right into a report or presentation. The recommended task cycle of 7,000 web pages makes this the optimal option for an individual home individual or small office.
Although setting up the ink cartridges is not challenging, I discovered that it does take a little bit of stress. The printer will not work unless you listen to a strong click when the cartridges are mounted. The DeskJet 1010 is the base version in HP’s extensive printer lineup. Wireless printing is readily available on the HP DeskJet 2540($59, ₤ 37, AU$ 76), however that feature basically doubles the price of the DeskJet 1010.Hp LaserJet 1010 Printer Driver & Software Downloads for Windows & Mac
Recommended : Hp Laserjet 4300 Printer Driver & Software Downloads
Hp LaserJet 1010 Specifications:
- Print, Scan, Copy
- 600 dpi Black, 1200 dpi Color
- 7.5 ppm Black, 4.5 ppm Color (ISO)
- Wi-Fi, AirPrint, ePrint
- Scan Resolution 1200 dpi
- Scan to PDF
- 5 cpm Black, 3 cpm Color
- Borderless Printing Up To 8.5 x 11″
- Up to 20 ppm Black Print Speed
- 16 ppm Color Print Speed
- 600 dpi Black Print Quality
- 4800 x 1200 dpi Color Print Quality
Compatibility & System Requirements:
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
How to Install Driver Printer Hp LaserJet 1010for Windows:
1. Download and install arrangement data of particular Hp LaserJet 1010Printer Driver from the above-recommended web link.
2. USB cable to connect to the printer.
Step to Install Driver Printer Hp LaserJet 1010 using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up Hp LaserJet 1010 printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between Hp LaserJet 1010 printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the Hp LaserJet 1010printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Hp LaserJet 1010software installed successfully
How to Install Driver Printer Hp LaserJet 1010for MAC OS X:
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
Hp LaserJet 1010Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver
Hp LaserJet 1010Full Driver & Software Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
Hp LaserJet 1010Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For Mac
How to Install Driver Printer Hp LaserJet 1010Using the Wireless Connection:
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.