HP Envy 4502 Driver, Setup, and Software Download | The HP Envy 4502 Inkjet e-All-in-One printer is a very affordable printer from anywhere. You can produce unlimited lab-quality photos and documents with laser-sharp quality from smartphones, tablets, and PCs that can connect to the Internet. You can enjoy printing from all your devices with a stylish and efficient e-all-in-one.
Multifunction Color Inkjet Printer
Envy 4502 Enjoy a very fast and no trouble connecting to your wireless network using HP Auto Wireless Connect. You’ll see impressive results, instant borderless prints, and sharp and crisp lab-quality photos and documents. Easy mobile printing via smartphone, tablet or PC connected to the internet. Scan photos, materials, and more directly to your mobile device with the HP Envy 4502 Printer Controls app very quickly. See Also: Hp Laserjet CM6030 Printer Driver & Software Downloads for Windows & Mac
Specifications for HP Envy 4502 Inkjet e-All-in-One Printer
- Printing Technology: Ink-jet – color
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max): 1000 pages
- Office Machine Features: Scan to e-mail, scan to folder, HP Auto Wireless Connect, Mobile Printing
- Display Diagonal Size: 2″
- Recommended Monthly Volume: 100 – 400 pages
- Manufacturer: HP
- Inkjet Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Nozzle Configuration: 336 nozzles (black), 612 nozzles (color)
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 1 pigment black cartridge, 1 color cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow)
- AirPrint Enabled: Yes
- First Print Out Time B/W: 19 sec
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP ENVY 4502 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers||32.3|
|HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update||1828A|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||188.8.131.5260|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||5.1.1.004|
How to Setup Wireless HP ENVY 4502
Printer HP ENVY 4502 e-All-in-One Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up HP ENVY 4502 e-All-in-One Printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from the above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP ENVY 4502 e-All-in-One Printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP ENVY 4502 e-All-in-One Printer printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP ENVY 4502 e-All-in-One Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver HP ENVY 4502 e-All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP ENVY 4502 e-All-in-One Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.