HP DeskJet 3512 Inkjet Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner
HP DeskJet 3512 is Inkjet Multifunction Printer with print rates of up to 20 web pages per min (ppm) in black as well as 16 ppm in the shade, this Deskjet 3512 printer has built-in 802.11 b/g/n Wireless networking, which will indeed permit you to print from multiple PCs anywhere in your home quickly! Plus, with the HP ePrint mobile printing function, you could attach a record or picture to an e-mail on your smart device or mobile phone and print it directly from the Deskjet printer. You seat more print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch including AirPrint
HP Deskjet 3512 will get you by the control and also overview you through the procedure. As well as with print resolutions up to 1200 dpi, you’ll guarantee yourself the maximum quality you prefer. The attributes of a 2.0-inch LCD, and sustains a range of media kinds such as plain, sales brochure or inkjet paper, picture paper, envelopes, tags and also openness.
- Print Speed
Black: Up to 7.5 ppm; Color: Up to 4.5 ppm
- Print Resolution
Black: Up to 600 dpi; Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Built-in wireless
Energy Star certified
- Replacement Ink
HP 61, HP 61XL Black Ink Cartridges; HP 61, HP 61XL Tri-Color Ink Cartridges
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP Deskjet 3512 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|HP Deskjet 3510/Ink Advantage 3510 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers||28.8|
|HP Deskjet 3510 e-All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update||GWP1FN1608AR|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||184.108.40.20660|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||5.1.1.004|
How to Setup Wireless HP Deskjet 3512
Printer HP Deskjet 3512 e-All-in-One Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up HP Deskjet 3512 printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP Deskjet 3512 printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP Deskjet 3512 e-All-in-One Printer printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP Deskjet 3512 e-All-in-One Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver HP Deskjet 3512 e-All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP Deskjet 3512 e-All-in-One Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.