HP DeskJet 2132 Multifunction Printer Driver Downloads
HP DeskJet 2132 Driver Downloads & Software for Windows 10, 8, 7 – Take clear printouts of your kid’s project, or scan and also copy important papers to collaborate with this HP DeskJet all-in-one, multi-function printer. Its compact layout makes sure that you can keep it anywhere in your home, without wasting excessive space. This trusted all-in-one printer allows you print, scan, and also copy with ease. It features a responsibility cycle of up to 1000 A4 web pages for a month.
HP DeskJet 2132 Features
The HP DeskJet 2132 device is set up with simple controls, and also the tasks of printing, scanning, and even copying can be done quickly. Its portable all-in-one design makes it very easy to be positioned anywhere – on your desk, rack, or wherever you want. Make your day-to-day printing, scanning, as well as copying easily with an HP DeskJet all-in-one that functions appropriate out of the package. Save cash with optional high-yield ink cartridges. Plus, save area with an all-in-one designed to fit where you require it.
- Print Speed Black: Up to 7.5 ppm; Color: Up to 5.5 ppm
- Print Resolution Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Energy Star certified
- Replacement Ink HP 63, HP 63XL Black Ink Cartridges, HP 63 Yellow, Magenta, Cyan; HP 63XL Yellow, Magenta, Cyan Color Ink Cartridges
- Copier Settings: Black: Up to 5 cpm, Color: Up to 3 cpm; Resolution: 600 x 300 dpi
- Scan Settings: Optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Paper and Media Compatibility: 60-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray Media Types: Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP DeskJet 2132 All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|HP DeskJet 2130 series Full Feature Software and Drivers||40.11|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||5.1.1.004|
How to Setup Wireless HP DeskJet 2132 All-in-One Printer
Printer HP DeskJet 2132 All-in-One Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up HP DeskJet 2132 All-in-One Printer printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP DeskJet 2132 All-in-One Printer printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP DeskJet 2132 All-in-One Printer printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP DeskJet 2132 All-in-One Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver HP DeskJet 2132 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP DeskJet 2132 All-in-One Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.