HP OfficeJet 4630 Wireless All-in-One Color Printer Review
HP 4630 Driver Downloads & Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7 – The HP’s OfficeJet 4630 eAiO targets micro-businesses and home offices, combining duplex printing with a scan, fax and copy abilities in a single low-priced device. It’s small sufficient to sit on a desk and also features a first 100-sheet input paper tray.
Print wirelessly from your smart device, tablet computer, as well as PC, as well as scan straight to your smartphone for very easy sharing Walk up, modify as well as print photo projects directly from the 2.65″ color touchscreen and easy-access sd card port, This HP Printer is compatible with Windows 10 (printer driver upgrade might be needed). See Also: HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Driver & Software Downloads for Windows
HP 4630 Features
With HP 301XL high-yield cartridges, mono and also color page prices exercise at 3.2 p as well as 7.8 p specifically, which is a foregone conclusion for an inkjet, so it’s the frequency of cartridge modifications that rankles, instead of the cost. Regular users can additionally conserve by registering for HP’s Instant Ink solution, where you pay a set regular monthly fee based upon your anticipated output, and also HP sends out brand-new cartridges before you go out.
The OfficeJet 4630 isn’t a quick printer, either. Our 17-page Word document published at 14.3 ppm and also 7.4 ppm in the draft and even normal modes, as well as switching over to duplex mode reduced things down better, with a ten-page document balancing just 5.5 ppm.
Most severe of all, our test 24-page color DTP file had a hard time out at 4ppm in a typical setting, as well as in best mode took 25 mins– an effective print speed of less than one page per min. Since the flip-out plastic arm that captures your prints is just 5cm large, print-outs were commonly discovered on the flooring. HP 4630 Driver Downloads & Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP 4630 Driver Downloads & Software
|HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers||32.3|
|HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update||1830A|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||5.1.1.004|
How to Setup Wireless HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer
Printer HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.